Online DAD Marketing Philippines specializes in Digital Marketing conceptualization and implementation, Content creation and management, and Training through online and/or on-site short courses.
WHAT WE DO
- Digital Marketing – Social Media Management, Website Administration
- Content Management – for Social Media, Websites, E-mail or SMS, and Marketing Materials, e.g., brochures, flyers, manuals
- Training – Digital Marketing online / on-site short courses
- WHAT ARE THE MOST ESSENTIAL TYPES OF DIGITAL MARKETING IN THE PHILIPPINES AND THE PREDICTIVE FACTORS FOR SUCCESSFUL CAMPAIGNS?
With more and more Filipino consumers going online for information on a myriad of products and services, Online DAD can vouch for the fact that one of the most proven and effective ways to grow a brand during this online driven age of development is thru Digital Marketing training and implementation.
Digital Marketing benefits not only new players working to build their brands but also established key players in their respective industries. A SMART Digital Marketing strategy will surely propel these companies to a comfortable lead ahead of their competitors who have yet to consider going digital as an important aspect of their marketing activities.
In a nutshell, Digital Marketing deals with the promotion of products and services aimed at reaching consumers thru their internet-connected devices such as computers, tablets, and mobile phones. While it may seem to be a very broad field, it can, in fact, be simplified thru Digital Marketing Training Short Courses in the Philippines to benefit those who are just starting to grasp its essentials.
Online DAD Marketing Philippines lists down the most essential types of Digital Marketing, namely, Search Engine Marketing (SEO and PPC), Social Media Marketing, E-mail and SMS Marketing, Content Marketing, Affiliate and Influencer Marketing, and Online Advertising, which will all be described in the links to follow as we continuously update this page, including the predictive factors for successful campaigns and where to get Digital Marketing Training Short Courses in the Philippines.
TYPES OF COMMONLY EMPLOYED DIGITAL MARKETING IN THE PHILIPPINES
- Search Engine Marketing (SEO and PPC)
- Social Media Marketing
- E-mail and SMS Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Conversion and Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- Affiliate and Influencer Marketing
- Online Advertising
DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING SHORT COURSE PROVIDERS IN THE PHILIPPINES
- APEX Global Learning is a process improvement solutions provider in Southeast Asia offering an Online Marketing Certified Associate program. Check out their site for the Manila leg of their classroom-based 3-day/5-day training program.
- Inventive Media is a hands-on learning hub for digital media and website development offering a Digital Marketing Fundamentals course. They typically schedule their 2-day classroom-based training on weekends.
- Online DAD Marketing Philippines is an online resource of Digital Marketing Training Short Courses in the Philippines. It has a fully-online self-paced training on The Essentials of Digital Marketing.
- Why is a Digital Marketing Plan important?
Many companies have very organized Traditional Marketing strategies in place but what they do not know is that Digital Marketing is the way to go during this online driven age of development.
Those who do not have established Digital Marketing plans have either only incorporated it into their General Marketing strategy or have been doing it sans an actual plan or Digital Marketing training. Worst-case scenario is that they have yet to see the actual long-term benefits of DM for their companies.
It is for this reason that Online DAD came up with our list and classification of what we consider the most essential types of Digital Marketing in the Philippines.
The list will surely make it easier for marketing professionals to have a starting point in designing an actual plan or strategy which would require no more than six document pages or twelve powerpoint slides.
- What are the 7 benefits of having an organized Digital Marketing Plan?
1. The strategic implementation of a Digital Marketing plan will surely get businesses closer to their targets and goals.
2. Knowing the basics will pave the way for continuous learning and improvement of techniques.
3. Companies get an overview of their online audience apart from their traditional market.
4. As a result, a wider audience is tapped and potentially becomes a part of a bigger market share.
5. Strategies become dynamic based on the reaction, reception and feedback of the equally dynamic online market.
6. Efforts and resources are focused on the achievement of smaller goals that eventually lead to the realization of long-term objectives.
7. Lesser possibilities of committing the same mistakes over and over again, thus saving on the cost of Digital Marketing training and implementation.
- Digital Marketing Sales Funnel by Online DAD
Curious as to how effective Digital Marketing strategies lead to Sales? Read more about Online DAD’s Digital Marketing Sales Funnel.
Online DAD stands for Online Driven Age of Development. Interestingly, it also refers to its founder who started out as a blogger and online storyteller of his chronicles as an online dad before finally venturing into Digital Marketing conceptualization and implementation, Content creation and management, and Training through online and/or on-site short courses.
The Online DAD Blog is my way of keeping dads sane amid the joys and struggles of parenthood.
It’s always better late than never, as they say, and I simply can’t let our 10th Wedding Anniversary pass without adding a short blog entry of our anniversary celebration with the kids. My wife and I hold the Manila Cathedral close to our hearts since it was where we promised to love one another throughout …
Tourists in Japan who wish to take a break from busy Tokyo may consider heading towards the resort town of Karuizawa located in Nagano, just a little over one hour away by train from the nation’s capital. This town is quite popular among locals and tourists alike, especially during summer, and is well-known for its …